Sunday, March 2, 2014

The idea of Me

Here's a little blurb about me and what I hope to accomplish here... I wrote a blog while I was in Australia for a semester abroad to help me remember everything I did and everywhere I went to share it with my family and friends, 3 years ago now I was thinking I have done quite a bit since then and have learned a lot about myself.  Now almost 25 I have been thinking back at my young 20 year old self and thinking oh what I wish I could tell you now! BUT then again if I knew what I knew now I wouldn't have stayed in Maine for another year after graduating working at an animal hospital living in my first apartment I found all by myself with a roommate, making a move across the country all by myself and getting my first apartment all by myself, making new friends, trying to get a job to stay, meeting a boy on a plane and trying to keep making it all work on the West Coast. So here we go!  Advice and travel tips from a free spirited, nerdy, travel obsessed girl in her twenties.
Vegas for an awesome 23rd birthday trip!

Bahamas on a cruise senior year in college

Australia, Bondi Beach Junior year in college

Graduating from college in 2011

Leaving Maine the summer of 2012

Internship at the Aquarium of the Pacific

Some spontaneous shark research in Mississippi

No comments:

Post a Comment